NB Following are just written down notes from a private youtube video I watched. I don’t claim anything below as my own. It was from originally one of Amy Hoys training vidoes.
How to Launch a Saas in three weeks
Pick your audience
Questions you will have when starting a new business:
- I have no ideas?
- How should I pick my niche?
- I picked the wrong audience
- I have a product but no one is buying it
- Who will my product serve – the first and hardest question to starting a business
Picking your audience is the very first and important thing to do before even coming up with a product.
- Pick an audience that will remain and will not leave.
- Create tools that really change the way people work.
- Don’t listen to what people say, just look at what they do.
Its is not a huge, perfect, all-encompassing tool in the beginning, it just has to do something really well.
Lead Gen Strategies
- Asking for referrals
- Building a referral network
- Finding quality RFPs
- Building reputation
A simple pre-product launch
- Make tour videos showing new stuff
- Post on YouTube channel and posted tweets to sales page
How do you reach other people to have PAIN, Is there any way to find these people?
-> Yes. I don’t recommend cold emailing people.
Read the ebomb strategy on blog stockingthebricks.com
Educated them with
- Educational tips
Once you made a thousand of signups to your products then you can make your sales process better